New Patient Special: Exam, X-Rays, & Consultation $79
Veneers: Get a Stunning New Smile in Just Two Visits
Your smile is one of your most noticeable features. But one minor flaw can leave you self-conscious about sharing your smile with others. That’s why Dr. Ang offers veneers, a fast and easy way to get the smile you really want.
Veneers are thin porcelain shells that Dr. Ang attaches to the front of your teeth, immediately eliminating the following imperfections:
- Chips, cracks, or spaces between teeth
- Crooked or uneven teeth
- Small or poorly-shaped teeth
- Severely stained teeth that resist whitening
- Surface craters or bulges
Our Easy, Two-Step Process
The first step on your road to a new smile is to call Amherst Village Dental at 603-673-5510 to arrange your consultation with Dr. Ang. He’ll ask you some questions about your smile goals so we can find the treatment that’s right for you.
- It only takes two visits to transform your smile. During your first visit, Dr. Ang will take an impression of your smile. He’ll send this information to the laboratory so they can create your custom-made veneers.
- As soon as your veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office so Dr. Ang can place them. You’ll leave our office with a smile you’ll really feel good about.
Superior Veneers From e.max
Dr. Ang uses e.max® veneers because of their strength and durability. Even when cut to very thin measurements, e.max porcelain veneers stand up to heavy use without chipping or cracking and they last longer than traditional veneers.
Dental bonding is an alternative treatment that can restore many of the same issues as veneers. Dr. Ang uses small dabs of putty-like resin to eliminate chips, gaps, poorly-shaped teeth, and other issues.
Bonding is a fast and cost-effective treatment that Dr. Ang will typically complete in about an hour. The results from dental bonding will generally last for three to ten years.